How Safe is Your CBD?
CBD and Kosher Certification
CBD Oil is made from the raw material of the Cannabis Sativa (aka cannabis or hemp) plant and is high in phyto-cannabinoids. All traces of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the mind-altering chemical falsely associated with all CBD-derived oils, lotions, and balms, are removed throughout the process that produces CBD Oil.
The CBD sector, like any other growing market, is coming up with new and innovative methods to promote hemp extracts. While CBD oils continue to influence the market, there are choices. The popularity of CBD tablets, CBD edibles, and CBD topical treatments is skyrocketing.
However, certified kosher CBD oil, and kosher CBD edibles (also known as kosher CBD gummies) are categories where the industry has experienced a significant shortage of quality products.
This appears to be a market that most major brands would like to dominate. In truth, just a few businesses have gone through the process of having their tinctures authorized by the Orthodox Union.
What exactly is Kosher?
Anything that is authorized for consumption according to Jewish law is referred to as kosher. Rules against pork and shellfish are acceptable components of kosher regulations (also known as kashruth in Hebrew).
Other prohibitions apply to the ritual slaughter of animals, as well as the mixing of meat and dairy products. Additionally, kosher certification confirms that a product does not include any banned ingredients.
Hemp (and its CBD derivatives) are commonly marketed as food and nutritional supplements but they are not. Given this, it's not surprising that high-quality kosher CBD oils are in high demand.
Kosher food is divided into three categories by most authorities: meats, dairy, and pareve. Because cannabis is neither meat nor dairy, CBD hemp oil is correctly classified as 'pareve.' Pareve basically relates to anything that is neither meat nor fish.
The following are the areas of CBD production that are relevant to Kosher certification:
- Growing crops
- Product Development
Although awareness of proprietary mix ratios of components used is not required for Kosher certification, it is necessary to know each and every ingredient used and be able to confirm its Kosher status.
Generally, the types of substances used in the manufacturing methods, whether for food, pharmaceutical, or self-care product, do not cause issues in acquiring these ingredients in a Kosher certified form, based on our knowledge of the growing CBD business.
This should not be an issue both technically and financially as long as your products are bottled and packaged in a specialized facility to your products or what you or your third-party manufacturer is doing is related to Hemp.
Kosher Certified CBD: Why Should these Certified Products be on your Cart
When it comes to meat, the term Kosher has different connotations, but when it comes to vegetation, there are only a few basic guidelines for the kosher certification process to begin:
- By their very nature, all seedlings and trees that thrive in the soil are kosher. That is, unless they are plagued with an insect that must be eliminated in order to maintain its status, or they are cultivated in impure soil.
- Kosher plants are those that have been grown naturally and have not been tainted by modern food processing methods.
- Essentially, as long as the plant was grown naturally, is free from chemicals or infestation, and has been handled naturally, it indicates that all plants in this group are Kosher.
When adding these products to cart, customers can be assured that a company's products are produced in a clean and well-run facility thanks to kosher certification.
If you do some research on the internet, you might come across a few kosher cannabis brands. CBD Living is a brand that goes through the necessary measures to obtain kosher CBD kosher certification.
Why You Should Choose CBD Living's Kosher CBD Products Aside from Neurogan
Now we know that CBD oils, gummies, and topicals must follow a policy kosher certification, it's a must that we also educate ourselves about the brand that offers products that contain kosher certified CBD before we add them to cart. The following details might be helpful in examining Kosher CBD products from CBD Living:
- CBD Living's Kosher CBD Products are vegan. Distinct from products that are not suitable for vegans due to ingredients that are synthetic, our Kosher products have contents from plants.
- While gluten that may cause digestion disorders may be present in other products, our Kosher products are gluten-free. CBD Living products may be able to aid in avoiding digestion disorders related to gluten.
- Our product doesn't jeopardize health because it is non-GMO. Some products have artificial content that may be hazardous but not our Kosher products. It doesn't have GMOs that can affect health due to their possible chemical contamination.
- CBD Living is a company that wants to adhere to everyone's needs. This is why we have products that are Certified Kosher. In contrast with products that have questionable Kosher certification, our products adhere to the Jewish lifestyle.
- Our product is perfect for lifestyles that prioritize the usage of natural components because CBD Living assures customers that our products use natural ingredients. Unlike other products that have unnatural ingredients, our product has no artificial properties and is made with 100% natural content.
- Our product doesn't have THC content that causes side effects. Better than other products that use THC and have a tendency to render psychological effects, our product has no-THC which makes it a better choice.
- Our products help in maintaining sugar levels because we only use natural sweeteners and flavors. Much better than certain artificially sweetened products, our products only use natural sweeteners and flavors which may be able to aid in keeping tabs on one's sugar intake.
- CBD Living's products are good for diabetic people because it contains zero sugar. While there are products that have high sugar content, our products are sugar-free so diabetic people can relish our drinks.
- Though some Kosher products have hemp content, our products contain pure organic hemp. CBD Living uses only 100% organic hemp sourced from state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado.
- Our products are produced with the seal of being made in the USA. Unlike Kosher products that are not recognized in the USA, our products are made and certified in the USA.