It may seem hard to motivate to exercise during the winter, but we say, what better excuse to stock up on more activewear and new fitness gear? Here are 27 things that will keep your body and your muscles warm, so you can crush that cold-weather workout in cozy style.
1. Athleta Finale Wool Cashmere Wrap ($168): This Athleta and SF Ballet capsule collaboration is on pointe. You may not be able to move like a ballerina, but you’ll feel as graceful as a sugarplum fairy in this soft cashmere wrap.
2. APL Techloom Bliss ($200): These lightweight running shoes have a laceless, seamless fit and are one of Oprah’s Favorite Things of 2018. And Oprah is never wrong.
3. Palm ($300, With 2-Year Contract): Palm is back, in the best way. This tiny, slick phone companion helps you stay connected without being overly connected. Simply sync up your messages and most essential apps (it’s an Android device but can still work with iPhones) and then tuck the Palm into your yoga pants pocket and leave your phone behind for some distraction-free gym time.
4. Motiv Ring ($199): Meet the minimalist fitness tracker that complements every outfit. The sleek Motiv Ring tracks your activity, heart rate, and sleep, and it comes in three different finishes (rose gold, silver, and black). It also acts as a two-step authentication key to help keep all of your online data secure.
5. Zero K Cooling & Cleansing Wipes ($12, 3 Packs): No time to shower? No problem. These peppermint-scented cooling wipes will cool and cleanse your skin after a sweaty workout session. Throw them in your gym bag for an instant refresh.
6. Under Amour ColdGear Reactor Balaclava ($100): This insulated hoodie will trap in heat and has an extended collar to protect your face from the elements.
7. Zella Taryn Ultrasoft Recycled Jogger Pants ($75): Ultra-soft joggers are great for lounging around pre- or post-workout. These are also made with wicking, recycled polyester.
8. Outdoor Voices Merino Wool Long-Sleeve T-Shirt ($65): Merino wool is a great fabric year round but especially in the winter: It helps keep your body comfortably warm, is naturally breathable, and absorbs more sweat than cotton.
9. Tangram Smart Rope Pure ($60): Jump-start your workout with a Bluetooth-enabled jump rope that will track your workouts and allow you to compete with friends.
10. Lululemon Twist of Cozy Knit Beanie ($48): Don’t forget to keep your head cozy with a warm and stylish merino wool hat.
11. Hydro Flask 21 oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle ($26): Make sure your cold liquids stay cold and your hot liquids stay hot with an insulated stainless steel water bottle. The Hydro Flask has a slip-free grip and a BPA-free sport cap.
12. Zella Cozy Up Bomber Jacket ($89): This cozy fleece jacket will make you look forward to going outside for your next workout.
13. Reebok PureMove Sports Bra ($60): Flexible, breathable, and supportive: This sports bra will be your go-to for both low- and high-impact workouts.
14. Brazyn Morph Collapsible Foam Roller ($68): Developed by a former NFL player and featured on Shark Tank, the Brazyn Morph collapsible foam roller solves the portability problem most foam rollers have — it folds flat and can fit right into your gym bag.
15. Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands ($11): You’ll be able to fit in some resistance training anywhere and any time with these travel-friendly exercise bands.
16. Beyond Yoga Alloy Ombre High Waisted Midi Legging ($110): Glimmer and glow your way through the day with these four-way stretch leggings.
17. Manduka EKO Lite Yoga Pilates Mat ($58+): Bring this to all of those winter yoga sessions, and you’ll be doing good for your body and the earth — this eco-friendly mat is made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested natural tree rubber.
18. Jabra Elite Active 65t Wireless Sports Earbuds ($150): Forget getting tangled up in your headphones; these wireless earbuds have great sound, are comfortable to wear, and are sweat-resistant.
19. Gaiam On-The-Go Yoga Mat Carrier ($15): If you’re tired from juggling all of your stuff on the way to yoga class, hold your mat and all of your small valuables in this handy carrier.
20. CBD Living Freeze ($30): Reduce inflammation and soothe sore and stiff muscles with a roll-on gel that contains full spectrum nano-CBD as well as menthol, aloe vera extract, arnica, and tea tree oil.
21. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe ($120): This cushioned running shoe is designed specifically for female runners and will put a bounce in your step for all of your morning jogs.
22. Sweaty Betty Run Luxe Backpack ($150): A lightweight backpack is essential whether you’re running to the gym or running errands.
23. Under Armour ColdGear Run Storm Tights ($75): For those evening runs, these leggings are warm, lightweight, and sweat-wicking, and they also have reflective details.
24. Athleta Lightweight Run Glove ($32): Lightweight, touchscreen-friendly, stretchy gloves will keep your fingers from freezing and allow you to still use your phone.
25. Bombas Merino Wool Socks ($18): Your feet will stay warm and dry in these merino wool socks. Plus, for every pair purchased, one pair is donated to a homeless shelter.
26. Free People Movement Mountain Dreamin’ Reversible Fleece ($168): Fleece on one side, sweatshirt material on the other, cozy through and through.
27. Tone It Up Kettlebell ($25): Tone your bod with the help of an eight-pound kettlebell with a slip-free grip.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.